Honey made with a totally artisanal process based on nectar and other sugary substances that bees collect in the Sierra de Aracena, located in the Natural Park of the Sierra of Aracena and Picos de Aroche.
* Sales format: boats with an approximate weight of 500gr.
This product is no longer in stock
Properties of some honeys:
- AZAHAR: Antispasmodic, soothing, insomnia.
- BREZO: Chlorosis, anemia, neurasthenia, inappetence, diseases of the heart, urinary tract and kidney, rheumatism, gout, demineralisation.
- ENCINA: Origin: it is not floral nectar but a honeydew that exudes mainly oaks, oaks, pines, firs, etc. Very high content in mineral salts. Combats anemia, dysentery, chronic diarrhea. External use: hemorrhoids and anal fissures.
- EUCALYPTUS: Bronchial and pulmonary affections, flu, chills and respiratory tract.
- THOUSAND FLOWERS: Accentuates digestive functions, increases energy, and physical forces. Due to its characteristics, it is recommended as a sugar substituent.
- ROMERO: Liver stimulants, acidity, pyrosis of stomach ulcers and duodenum amenorrhea.