100% Iberian black label
You can buy it as a whole piece, deboned or cut manually and vacuum packed in packs of approximately 100 grams.
This product is no longer in stock
You can purchase it as:
- Whole piece
- Boneless (clean piece packed without bone in a single block or in several if the client requests it) with their respective bones.
- Manually cut with a knife and vacuum packed in packages of approximately 100 grams, with their respective bones and cubes. (The number of packages will depend on the size of the piece). the yield of the ham pieces is 50% of their weight approx
This type of ham is characterized This type of ham is characterized by descent from Iberian parents, raised in the dehesas in semi-freedom and fed in the montanera based mainly on acorns. It has an optimal healing and traceability.
* The montanera is the last phase of Iberian pig breeding, in which they feed on acorn base in the field. This time of year depends on several factors, but it is normally included between the months of October and March, coinciding with the period of maturation of the acorns of Encinas and Alcornoques.
- Ingredients: Pork ham, salt
- Average Nutritional Values per 100g: Energy Value 1592kJ / 379kcal, Fats 29g of which are saturated 6,20g, Carbohydrates <0.1g of which Sugars <0.1g, Proteins 30g and Salt 2.40g.